We hope you like our website and enjoy using it. Just a few points to make sure your visit is nice and safe for you and us.
When you arrive at formoda.co.uk a single cookie is created. This is known as a 'session cookie', it is completely anonymous and contains no information about you, your computer or your web browser.
This cookie would allow us to track your visit in a basic way, in order to improve your website experience : for example we could use it to show you products you have recently viewed during this visit.
However, we do not actively use this cookie in any way at this point in time and when you close your browser this cookie is immediately destroyed.
When you visit formoda.co.uk you will be given the option to opt out of these session cookies in accordance to recent changes on laws about Cookies in the EU.
This website and its content is copyright of Formoda Ltd - © Formoda Ltd 2010. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless we have given our express written permission.
1. Formoda is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 & subsequent revisions thereof).
2. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
3. The type of information we may collect about you includes your:
- Phone number
- Email address
4. We will never collect sensitive information about you.
5. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date, in so much as you supply us with accurate and up to date information.
6. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and English law.
7. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of registered and non-registered visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your computer. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening (for example, using Internet Explorer select 'internet options' from the 'tools' menu, then click 'security', followed by 'custom level' and select 'disable cookies').
The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We may also aggregate this data to perform statistical analyses of the characteristics and behaviour of our visitors in order to help us improve the functionality of our site for our users.
8. Every time you connect to our website we store a log of your visit which shows the unique number your machine uses when it is connected to the internet (IP address). This tells us what you looked at; whether the page request was successful or not and which browser you used to view the pages. The use of this data is primarily for statistical purposes. This helps us to understand which areas of the site are of particular interest and also which pages are not being requested. It also tells how many people are visiting the website in total.
9. Formoda may amend this policy from time to time. Please check this page regularly.
10. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 08450 510 366.