Website Designer / Developer Job Vacancy Devon
13th August 2012 @ 8:39am
Formoda are currently looking for new team members to join their website design and development team in South Devon. Our continued success in working with local, national and International clients means that we are looking to take on a new website designer and/or a website developer.
The roles will be determined by the skills and experience of the candidates but we are looking for the best people to join us to enable us to continue to offer the high level of service and success to our clients which has helped Formoda to grow from a team of 3 to 9 in less than two years.
Ideally you would have already worked in a similar agency environment and be looking to hone your skills or take them to the next level.
Graphic / website designers should have:
- experience designing for the web (essential)
- experience of Adobe Creative Suite (essential)
- design and build of html emails (preferred)
- CSS (preferred)
- genuine creative talent (essential)
Website developers should have:
- experience of PHP development (essential)
- Yii framework (preferred)
- jQuery (essential)
- Subversion (preferred)
- HTML5, CSS3 and mobile development experience would be a bonus
If you would like to join a successful website design and development team please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org but please remember we are only looking for the best people here at Formoda. No agencies please.